Acti-Kare Senior Care Franchising
Own a Rewarding Senior Care Franchise. Proven Model, Multiple Revenue Streams and Low Overhead make our opportunity one of the most attractive in franchise industry.
Let Acti-Kare turn your dreams of small business ownership into reality!
No Experience Necessary! Initial caregivers and clients provided.
Over 8,000 people turn 65 years old every day. Of those seniors, 90% stated that if given the choice, they would prefer to stay in the comfort of their own home as they age. With home care spending expected to reach more than $186 billion by the year 2027, there has never been a better time to get into this booming industry!
Why Choose Acti-kare?
Acti-Kare franchise owners manage a team of caregivers that provide personal care and companion services to seniors in their homes. What makes Acti-Kare truly unique is that we also offer services beyond senior care. This includes caring for children and children with special needs; our Mommy-to-Be programs for expectant mothers and our Mommy & Me programs offering postnatal care for mother and baby; Personal Injury Care and Recovery Care; and even Pet Care!
On Average, Our Full-Time Franchise Owners Earn $615,339 after 24 Months!
Here are just a few of the benefits we offer our franchisees.
- A Proven Home-Based Model with Large Protected Territory
- Low overhead. No office needed (in most cases).
- Access to our National partners for client referrals
- Assistance with State Licensing (as required)
- We also provide complete assistance with getting your location registered to accept Medicaid, Veterans Administration funding, Long-term care insurance and Medi-care.
- Comprehensive Caregiver Training Program (no cost to the franchise owner or caregiver).
Our proprietary online training and certification program ensures your caregivers are thoroughly trained as well as ongoing training.
- On-Site Training at Your Location Or Ours
For a small fee, training may be arranged at your location.
- And so much more
We offer the most comprehensive franchise support in the industry, highlighted by
- We provide recruiting assistance for your Caregivers
- Complete advertising and marketing assistance. You will follow our step-by-step marketing plan and engage our preferred vendors to conduct all of your local advertising.
- Our Call Center, Your Competitive Advantage….. Our staffed call center that answers all inbound calls from potential clients/caregivers and “sets appointments” for client consultations. This service is available 9AM-9PM M-F and 9AM-5PM SAT/SUN. The call center also makes outbound calls to website inquiries or leads from third-party lead generators to set appointments for franchise owners. Representatives call these leads within 5 minutes of receiving them. The outbound hours are the same as Inbound. Call center reps also act as chat operators on the franchisee’s individual website during business hours.
- On-Going Support
Franchises have a toll free number to call anytime for ongoing support from our franchise support team to help you along the road to your Aci-Kare success and so much more.
“Acti-Kare gave me all the tools to be successful. The marketing and support helped me to reach my goals for the business way ahead of schedule. I would highly recommend Acti-Kare to anyone!”
-R. Shaw, CA Franchisee
Now is The Perfect Time to Join Us!
Our proven processes, expert marketing, in-depth training and superior franchise support will help you build your own successful business, one you can be proud of.
Call NOW for a FREE information package at 866-804-5934, or fill out the form above.
NOTE: This web site is not a franchise offering. A franchise offering can be made by us in a state where we are first registered, excluded, exempted, or otherwise qualified to offer franchises in that state, and only if we provide you with a Franchise Disclosure Document. Individualized responses or communications to you that involve either effecting or attempting to effect the sale of a franchise will be made only if we are first in compliance with state registration requirements, or are covered by an applicable state exclusion or exemption.